Friday, October 6, 2017

Sketching with Urban Sketchers





The barn at Hovander Homestead Park is so big and impressive! The house, the barn, the animals and the grounds have held many memories for me and my family over the years. This was the first time that I challenged myself to sketch the entire barn, managing to get it all on a double page spread in my sketchbook. My sketch makes it look like it's on a big hill, when actually the grounds are quite flat. I was with our Bellingham Urban Sketching group that Saturday morning. We enjoyed fleeting moments of sunshine and an occasional raindrop, which created interesting and unexpected ink lines on our sketches. This park is such fun and one of my favorite Whatcom County parks!

1 comment:

  1. This web-site is actually a walk-through rather than the data you wanted with this and didn’t know who need to. Glimpse here, and you’ll definitely discover it. Custom Photo Diamond Painting

    ReplyDelete